Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy day!

Aloha everyone!
I had a great day today.
I went out for lunch with Jes after school.
Well, we took our bath first, because we are going to Jusco too.
It has been a while since the last time i went there.
It haven't change much.
Just some new decorations for the Mooncake Festival.
It's just around the corner.
I receive lots of mooncakes from my dad's colleague every year.
I hope that this year is not exceptional.
So, come back to the topic that we go to Jusco.
We went to game station as usual.
It was so fun!
We were a little childish. (OK. not a little.)
But we were really happy.
And we went to look for my water bottle.
(I broke it this morning)
But we didn't find what we were looking for.
There were no suitable ones.
So, we gave up and went to find mum.
Then we finally went home and THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment