Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh hello there!
Thousand apologies base on the matter that i didn't update my blog for the past few days.
I am busy finishing my homeworks which are piling up on my desk.
Everything is a mess! All that i could see when i wake up in the morning is papers.
Papers, papers and more papers.
Nothing else. Dealing with the papers is so not enough.
I have revisions that have to be done.
Maddening isn't it?
OK. Just one more month and i would be freed at last.
Just bear it through this month.
Wish me luck!

I am glad that May is finally determined to decrease her entertainment time.
Bless you.

Thanks to Hui, for telling me that how your brother and cousin get the 8A's without working extremely hard.
It soften me a little, i wasn't so devastated that would have me keel over in no time.

Jes? Nothing from her.
Harhar.

YJ. You are not the only one that is gasping for air.
We are, too. Just that you will feel more stressed because you did not do any constant reading.
But you are brainy. Rest assure. You can do it.


Oh, and for your information. This is the 91st post of my blog.
When it's getting more and more, my heart is getting heavier too.
Because this indicates something.

No comments:

Post a Comment